EZ Make & Take
We Inspire Creativity Here!
Any member of Art & Crafts may join us on the first and third Monday of each month where we will demonstrate and (will try to) complete a new decorative activity.
We make crafts with care, skill, and ingenuity:
- Craft refers to works done where the imagination and the hand of the maker are evident.
- The value of a piece is in the workman/womanship of the artist rather than what it's made of.
- Since most arts and crafts activities consist of moving fingers and hands, they help maintain fine motor skills.
- Simple actions like holding a paintbrush and coloring with pencils or paint help strengthen muscles and improve control.
- Arts and crafts activities enhance our dexterity and agility.
- Make new friends!
No prior experience is necessary. We will announce and post our next activity in advance. Supplies will be available though you may also be encouraged to bring your own crafts and tools for some sessions.
We will usually meet the 1st and 3rd Monday of the month, 10:00am-12:00pm
Tentative schedule for 2022:
August 1st and 15th / September 5th is Labor Day – NO SESSION / September 19th and 26th / October 3rd and 17th / November 7th & 21st / December 5th and 19th